Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:11 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Home owner rips off the crooks. :D 
 Post subject: Home owner rips off the crooks. :D
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:47 pm 
Longtime Regular

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=338_1234946955

This guy deserves a beer. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:49 pm 

I know of a story just about the same but with a "hunting" twist.

A lady was out in her yard on an Iowa farm just after Christmas last year, 10 deer across the road, SUV stops, someone inside shoots 3 times and 9 deer run away. SUV leaves. The lady looked and found a buck shot with a .22 in her field. Tells her husband to load it in the truck. Later that night flashlights are out in the field, they called the sheriff and DNR the sheriff arives first and parks next to poachers car and waits for them to come back. DNR shows issues lots of fines to the poachers and takes the deer.

Probably not the best way to foil the poachers as they could have been charged with transporting and possibly poaching themselves had they not been able to prove what happened but it worked and the DNR was cool with what they did.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.