Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:45 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Duracoat? 
 Post subject: Duracoat?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:06 am 

Does anyone know if there is someone in the Metro that does Duracoat?

RTK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:05 pm 
Longtime Regular

I know someone in Winona, he was in our NRA class last week, certified Duracoat finisher.
Gary Fredrickson at Artistry Arms.
www.artistryarms.com
Nice guy.
PM if you want his phone #

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:24 pm 
Longtime Regular

Gary is actually a registered user here -- but hasn't posted yet.

Artistry Arms

A Brit in MN wrote:
I know someone in Winona, he was in our NRA class last week, certified Duracoat finisher.
Gary Fredrickson at Artistry Arms.
www.artistryarms.com
Nice guy.
PM if you want his phone #

Post subject: Greetings
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:30 pm 

Given that I am writing a note here, this should qualify as an official first posting! Thanks for the promo Brit, been a bit busy finishing up some projects but would like to extend the same discount to the folks on the forum here as I offer to law enforcement and military personnel…10% off. I believe that grassroots organizations such as this are the lifeblood in the body of gun enthusiasts. So, I’m happy to help out a bit to those folks that are dedicating their time and efforts to promoting safe firearms ownership. If you check out my website, I trust you’ll conclude that I’m slightly passionate about 2nd Amendment RIGHTS.
By way of some additional introduction besides my bio on the website, I took the instructor course not only for my own self edification, but also I’m in the running for a position as a sales rep for Crimson Trace Lasergrips. After my first interview, I was told I would need to pick up NRA instructor certification if I were hired. It seemed like a good idea to take the courses before my second interview and thankfully, the timing worked out to do so. I believe it may have paid off as I just had my second interview (by phone) on Thursday and the CT guy indicated I would very likely be one of two candidates flown out to Oregon for a face to face interview. So anyway, in the event they are overwhelmed by my extensive knowledge, scintillating charisma, and natural good looks; (45 year old, skinny, bald, guy) you might want to get your DuraCoat orders in! I would continue to do DuraCoat applications, as I simply find it enjoyable, but I expect that the backlog would increase. Hey, maybe if I’m hired I can help here on a group purchase or something with CT Lasergrips. (Which I am convinced are a terrific product that everyone should have on a carry handgun) Gee, I already sound like a shill for their products. :wink:
http://www.artistryarms.com/index.html

Last edited by Artistry Arms on Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:37 pm 
Delicate Flower

Welcome you shameless shill! :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:33 pm 
Longtime Regular

Welcome to the forum!

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:21 pm 
Longtime Regular

+1 on CTs!

Mostly-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:19 pm 

I'm getting a few inquiries on DuraCoating guns and parts. (Slides seem to be popular) I've added my websight address, hopefully that can answer a few questions and you can see some of the work I've done. Again, I am happy to offer 10% off for TCC members. Thanks for the interest.
Gary
http://www.artistryarms.com/index.html

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.